NEW SITE WERE ARE CUMIN BCK http://wgisbck.lightbb.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule'n Over Sfo

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
-CyberKaiK-
-AreZ
XxEvilKenxX
(-WG-)O_O
(-WG-)Kratos
9 posters
AuthorMessage
(-WG-)Kratos
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-03-17

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!!   THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:16 am

LISTEN UP THE MOST THING I THINK IT IS IMPORTANT TO LEARN AND MASTER IS THE SUPER JUMP
REASON WHY I THINK SO IS BECAUSE IT IS THE BASICALLY THE BEST WAY TO DODGE SUPERS AND GET BEHIND YOUR OPPONENT

THE SUPER JUMP:DOWN UP

THE SUPER JUMP ACROSS THE SCREEN:DOWN UP LEFT/RIGHT PRESS WHICH DIRECTION YOU WANT TO GO IT TAKES PRATICE TO MASTER THIS SKILL!!!! BUT ITS INDEED TO COME IN HANDY!
Back to top Go down
(-WG-)O_O

(-WG-)O_O

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!!   THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:31 pm

true true

im still trying to master it
its not as easy as it looks
Back to top Go down
XxEvilKenxX
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
XxEvilKenxX

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!!   THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 4:48 pm

YEA THNX FOR THE INFO SPIDEY
Back to top Go down
-AreZ
legends
legends
-AreZ

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!!   THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:24 pm

Its Alot Ezier Said Than Done

I Can Only Mega Jump 1 Way .. I'd Have To Grow A New Finger To Reach All The Directions Perfectly
Back to top Go down
-CyberKaiK-
Avanced member
Avanced member
-CyberKaiK-

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!!   THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:44 pm

i had mastered to super jump to the right side of the screen
Back to top Go down
-AreZ
legends
legends
-AreZ

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!!   THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:35 pm

lol thats what im say'n .. u have your keys wit arrows you only doin it to the right side perfect
Back to top Go down
(-WG-)Zokashi

(-WG-)Zokashi

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!!   THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:57 pm

I agree the most important thing is to know how to superjump... It's the only way to live, and counter attack. I've mastered both left and right, and man do I ever dogde, and counter those specials...
Back to top Go down
(-WG-)Zoomzoom-

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!!   THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:32 am

nah not really super jump not that important i say blocking is way more important
Back to top Go down
(-WG-)Shade
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
(-WG-)Shade

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!!   THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:40 pm

maybe both are equally important
Back to top Go down
bunspeedy
Elite member
Elite member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!!   THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:22 pm

well im expert at superjump somtime si just dont bother wen it isnt needed u gotta learn timing aswell like when they reachlevel 1 at specails u jump alot over them and make sure u save the jump for when they do get a specail and not get it locked
Back to top Go down
-AreZ
legends
legends
-AreZ

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!!   THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:41 pm

i agree that both blocking and superjump are equally important
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!!   THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS TO LEARN SUPERJUMP!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NEW SITE WERE ARE CUMIN BCK http://wgisbck.lightbb.com/ :: Sfo tips and Training-
Jump to: