NEW SITE WERE ARE CUMIN BCK http://wgisbck.lightbb.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule'n Over Sfo

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why My Specials Not Hit'n Is It Lag

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-AreZ
legends
legends
-AreZ

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Why My Specials Not Hit'n Is It Lag Empty
PostSubject: Why My Specials Not Hit'n Is It Lag   Why My Specials Not Hit'n Is It Lag I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:37 am

1st Off Im Tired Of Faggots Come'n To Me In The Chat Say'n
You LAG'N?! MY SPECIALS DONT WORK .. WHATS GOING ON .. YOUR A LAGGER

This Is Why Your Specials Dont Work

Since We Are Online .. Your Computer Picks Up What Your Doing Faster Than Someone Else's
Thus If U See A Special Come'n And U Hit The Person Before It Comes.. Your Opponent Might Still See He Did His Special .. But You Know That Cant Be Cuz U Stopped It .. This Is Called A Cancel

Its Not Lag What So Ever .. Im Tired Of Hear'n Your Lag'n ... Your Health Lag'n ,

Another Reason You Aint Hit'n Your Enemy Is Cuz They Jumpped Or Evaded Before U Hit Them .. So Dont Aways Asume Cuz They Got Hit On Your Screen That It Really Hit Them I Dont Give A Fuck If Its An RD ..
Back to top Go down
(-WG-)300
Admin
Admin
(-WG-)300

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Why My Specials Not Hit'n Is It Lag   Why My Specials Not Hit'n Is It Lag I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:57 am

speak da truth my brotha
Back to top Go down
https://dontmesswitdabest.forumotion.com
(-WG-)ShaDoW

(-WG-)ShaDoW

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Why My Specials Not Hit'n Is It Lag   Why My Specials Not Hit'n Is It Lag I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:14 pm

LOL thats been happening to me all the time. people been getting pissed by calling me a health lagger -_-... they should know how specials works u either block or get hit.. so sumtimes it seems like they getting hit by a hyper and then he gets pissed by saying wow.. you didnt lose any life. that really gets annoying Mad
Back to top Go down
-CyberKaiK-
Avanced member
Avanced member
-CyberKaiK-

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Why My Specials Not Hit'n Is It Lag   Why My Specials Not Hit'n Is It Lag I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:13 pm

Arez:

Not really always watch u lag bar if your fighting your game gets faster each time. My lag bar is normal 50 cause i fight fast and stuff, but when lag u know that your game is slow. 100- and above your game is to slow some, games are fast around the internet when you fight someone there lag number is high and yours is low that is what causes the *specials* ''not to connect.''
Back to top Go down
-AreZ
legends
legends
-AreZ

PostSubject: Re: Why My Specials Not Hit'n Is It Lag   Why My Specials Not Hit'n Is It Lag I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:05 pm

Bull Shit When Your Game Reast 12 Frames Per Second ..Then Ya Lagish

Mine Reads Between x3000 And 500 Most The Time

When Its At 3000 Every Character Is Super Fast
Back to top Go down
-CyberKaiK-
Avanced member
Avanced member
-CyberKaiK-

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Why My Specials Not Hit'n Is It Lag   Why My Specials Not Hit'n Is It Lag I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:37 pm

well i don't know that what i think and speck proper english

and no bad languages please
Back to top Go down
bunspeedy
Elite member
Elite member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Why My Specials Not Hit'n Is It Lag   Why My Specials Not Hit'n Is It Lag I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:24 pm

i get called health lagger nearly all my 1 on 1 games :S they all suk thats reason they say all this
Back to top Go down
-AreZ
legends
legends
-AreZ

PostSubject: Re: Why My Specials Not Hit'n Is It Lag   Why My Specials Not Hit'n Is It Lag I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:39 pm

-CyberKaiK- wrote:
well i don't know that what i think and speck proper english

and no bad languages please

dude tell me speak proper english again
this the second time u posted that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why My Specials Not Hit'n Is It Lag   Why My Specials Not Hit'n Is It Lag I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why My Specials Not Hit'n Is It Lag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NEW SITE WERE ARE CUMIN BCK http://wgisbck.lightbb.com/ :: Sfo tips and Training-
Jump to: